History of the first seventy-five years (1866-1941) of the State Teachers College (STC) at Towson. STC was originally known as the Maryland State Normal School (MSNS) from 1866-1935. In 1963 STC became Towson State College, then Towson State University in 1976, followed by Towson University in 1997. Preface written by Lena C. Van Bibber, a graduate of the MSNS who returned to teach history. Includes chapters on various aspects of the school's history written by Lucetta Sisk, Elsie H. Wilson, Margaret Coe, Mary Hudson Scarborough, Irene Little, Lida Lee Tall, Irene M. Steele, Kathryn R. Schnorrenberg, members of the Epsilon Alpha Chapter of Kappa Delta Pi, William C. Bader, and M. (Mary) Theresa Wiedefeld.
OcrABBYY FineReader 8.0
Possible copyright statusPublic domain. (Stated by the Contributor)